Friday, April 8, 2011

I am so excited to use my new mobile to stay mobile. What I mean is I am thrilled to be able to check bus schedules, routes and time and even plan my bus route using my mobile phone. Previously, I used to carry at least 20 different schedules in my backpack so I could check the routes and times of just about any bus in any area. Now with my smartphone, I can bookmark the MTA website, and the schedules I use frequently are available right at my fingertips. And if I need to plan a trip using a route I'm not familiar with or need an alternate route, I can check the trip planner feature on their website and see what buses will get me there sooner. I feel so urban and tech savvy when I'm standing at the bus stop and whip out my phone to check the schedule! Definitely cooler than unfolding a bus schedule while waiting. I already feel carefree being carfree and now I'm also staying mobile by using my mobile. So cool!

No comments: