Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Focus on Improvement

I just finished participating in a focus group discussing ways to improve public transportation in Nashville. Finally, someone is willing to pay me to do something I do unsolicited all the time: give my opinion! Also, it is nice to know that for all the ways public transportation is great, there is still room for improvement. Looking for ways to make life better is what makes life interesting, right? The focus group ranged in experience from frequent bus riders to those who never ride. I think we all walked away with some good ideas and new perspectives; who knows, maybe our ideas will become initiatives. Hopefully, those who participated will consider riding more often. Either way, it was a great experience, and a chance to share my blog with some really interesting folks.

No comments: